Friday, May 8

Strelitzia Set

Strelitzias are such striking flowers with their amazing form and combination of colours.  They grow happily where I live and I've seen some fabulous specimens in my neighbours' gardens that have grown to enormous sizes.  They make a spectacular display when in bloom, and they aren't too shabby on cards either!
 
Strelitzia Set

My designers have come up with some wonderful cards using the strelitzia images.  I really love how they've all coloured the flowers in slightly different ways... just like nature intended.

Two beautiful cards from Shirley.
 

Petra has also made two fabulous cards.


Judy's gorgeous creation features 3D flowers.
 

Astrid has made a pretty, feminine card.
 

Anesha has created a striking monochromatic card.
 
 
Christine's card is vibrant and full of colour.
 

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Pretty set and great cards. I don't think I've ever seen a strelitzia except in pictures.

Lizzie said...

I love your interpretation of these magnificent flowers! I just found you on 24/7 and will be following you here on in. You have great creativity. Thanks for sharing your talents with us. God Bless

loz said...

Fantastic stamp set and cards Beccy..Loz