Monday, November 17

Day 17 - Simply Christmas

I know I've already done a clean and simple card this month, but they are so popular at the moment that I thought I'd do another.  This time I chose a single, simple image, printed it on kraft cardstock, coloured it with pencils and layered it with matching cardstock.  This kind of card is perfect for those who make large quantities of cards for consignments or for great big families!
 
 
YOUR TURN:  Choose a nice simple image and create a nice simple card.
Upload your creation here.

12 comments:

Gildett de Marillac said...

Gosto de cartões simples, este não precisou nem de sentimento, só a imagem disse tudo, lindo!!!

Sue said...

A gorgeous CAS card Beccy, I love the image and fabulous colouring in Kraft.
Sue xx

Suze said...

I love CAS Beccy so I don't mind having it in the challenges twice! I love how your image stands out against the kraft.

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is nice! I have been enjoy the CAS style for a few months and I think I'm finally getting the hang of it!

Granmargaret said...

A lovely CAS card Beccy. Have just finished mine.

Olga said...

So simple and so cute)

cardchick's world said...

You are right....so simple..but sooo cute!!!!...... I'm going to have fun doing this one

Brenda Lee said...

Terrific card. Love the CAS style and the red/black/gold color combo.

crafty said...

I love CAS cards. I think they are really effective as is yours. The colours really stand out

karin said...

Love your CAS-card Beccy !

Sandra H said...

beautiful card Beccy, traditional colours and wonderful layout xx

Teresa said...

The black sure does set that off! Pretty!