Saturday, April 26

Three For April - Card One

This month I've decided to work with a beautiful stamp from a set produced by Stampin' Up called Apothecary Art.  This particular stamp features a blank sentiment label with lovely blossoms coming out from either side and a shaped outer border.  I stamped it three times - once on kraft cardstock, once on white X-Press It blending card and once on watercolour paper.
 
 
For the first card I stamped the image on white X-Press It blending card and then coloured it with black and grey copic markers for a neutral, monochromatic finish.  I kept to the black and white colour scheme with my embellishments, card blank and borders.
 
 



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty nice blog, following :)

cardchick's world said...

Beautiful Card !!

Theresia said...

I like it very much!

Teresa said...

How pretty!

Charlene Mitchell said...

Stunning Beccy! wow!

Renee B. said...

Beccy, this is gorgeous! I am working on a card right now with one of your images...the giraffe...it is coloring up beautifully!
Hugs, Renee

Becky said...

This is stunning Beccy, love all the white.

Viv said...

My what Gorgeousness Becky,I just love monochrome cards :) Viv xx

Sewe said...

Stunning card Beccy

Heather said...

This is absolutely beautiful. Wow!!! Never would have thought black, white and grays could look so good together.

Scrapcat 1 said...

this is stunning as always Beccy xx