Friday, June 1

Shabby Chic Birdhouse

There's something about birdhouses that really appeals to me, and judging by how popular they are in magazines and shops, I'm not the only one.  My husband's grandmother used to collect decorative birdhouses to distribute around her home... it always seemed so inviting and homey.


Available in store now.

Glenda's Card
I would like to extend a hearty thank you to Glenda, our designer for the month of May, for all her hard work and inspiring designs.  It's been a pleasure having you on the team Glenda and I know that people have enjoyed seeing your work.

Vivien's Card
Stop by Viv's blog in the next few days... I have it on very good authority that there might be a nice little something available to whoever visits!

4 comments:

Melodie said...

Wow, this is really wonderful.
Hugs
Melodie

Sue said...

stunning image and gorgeous cards made with it

Sue

Margaret said...

Gorgeous birdhouse. Must say that I love them too

Margaret xx

Teresa said...

So nice!!